Motorized window shades and blinds are a convenient and practical solution for a wide variety of situations. Here are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Want to open the shades or blinds from the comfort of your seat? Not a problem. Our window coverings can be operated from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone. No more annoying glare when enjoying your favorite movie or sporting event on your home theater system.
- Do you enjoy waking up to the sunrise but prefer to keep the shades closed during the night? A programmable timer can schedule your blinds to open each morning at a time of your choosing, and close again at night.
- Automated control is ideal for windows that are either too high to reach, or are located behind a couch or other types of furniture. Rather than straining to reach them or just leaving them closed all the time, use a remote to lift and lower them with ease.
- Motorized operation of your shades and blinds places less wear and tear on them than does manual operation
- Since no cords are necessary to operate automated window coverings, they are a safer choice for households with small children or pets.
A control system can monitor sunlight and close motorized blinds and shades during the hottest part of the day. This can reduce heat transfer and also reduce your energy costs.
Shades and blinds also enhance your home’s privacy and security. They can be programmed to raise and lower at specific times of day when you’re using certain rooms. And while you’re out of town they can be lowered to reduce the chance of prying eyes.